Nine Benefits of Squatting
The health benefits of squatting for waste elimination:
Squatting - The Ancient, Time-Tested Method for Evacuation
- Waste is expelled more easily, quickly and completely
- A cleaner and healthier colon.
- No cost, natural remedy and treatment for hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Prevents waste from entering into and contaminating the small intestine.
- Flexing of the thighs against the lower abdomen supports the intestines, and help to prevent hernias.
- Straightens the final pathway between the rectum and the anus – making it easy for the colon to be emptied easily, without straining.
- Prevent stagnation of waste (fecal stagnation), which gives increased protection against colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Protects the pelvic floor and also pelvic nerves responsible for prostate health, bladder control and sexuality.
- Help mothers-to-be prepare for a more natural and comfortable delivery.
An increasing number of health experts have highlighted the benefits of squatting. One of them is Dr Alejandro Cardona of the University of Valencia, Spain:
"Having reviewed all the scientific literature available on the squatting posture and having had some personal experience with this ancient, time-tested method for natural evacuation, I have no hesitation in recommending it to my patients."
Dr Cardona is not alone. You can also read what many other enlightened doctors, health experts and ordinary people have written about the risks associated with sitting toilets and advantages of squatting on this page.
If you like to have a fuller understanding of the health benefits of squatting, I would recommend that you read Nature Knows Best
You can find out more about Nature Knows Best by visiting this page.
Have An Interesting Story or Experience With Squatting?
If you have a unique and interesting experience or story about squatting, you can share it with other visitors here.
The Roadmap To Colon Health
Library of Articles on Squatting
Go from Benefits of Squatting to Home Page