The Astonishing Truth About
Sitting Toilets That You'll
Never Hear About Today...
I set up this website to share with you what I know about sitting toilets, the specific ailments and diseases that they can cause, and what you can do about it.
Research revealed that squatting - not sitting - is a more natural and comfortable position to empty the bowels
This is reflected in the design of the colon and human body. In the sitting position, it is physically impossible to evacuate waste completely and efficiently. This is the reason why those who use sitting toilets often have a vague sensation that there is always 'still something left'.
By forcing unsuspecting users to depart from the correct toileting posture, the sitting toilet has caused much distress, pain and suffering. It is not going to end soon.
Today, the porcelain throne continues its relentless march, making huge inroads even in countries whose peoples have traditionally been squatting populations.
The impact of this trend has been tragic. Worldwide, there is a never- ending, growing epidemic of colon and pelvic-related ailments and diseases.
There is no guarantee that those who squat will not suffer from these health problems. But one thing is for sure: the habitual use of sitting toilets is a dangerous habit, one that you would do well to abandon.
Find Out More...
On this note, I invite you to explore and check out the information on this site. It is my hope that more will discover the truth about the sitting toilet and see it for what it really is: a health threat that has been ignored for more than 150 years...
(About Me & This Site)
Everyday Gadgets for Home and Office.
FREE Shipping Worldwide! Low Prices. Best Value
Guaranteed! Click here to find out more!
BING SEARCH TOOL
- The All New Sandun-Evaco Toilet Converter
- The New Sandun-Evaco Toilet Converter
- Squatting, The Best Toilet Posture
- Your toilet posture - sitting or squatting - matters. It can mean the difference between sickness and health. Here's the reason why...
- Book On Squatting – Nature Knows Best
- A book on squatting and the unknown dangers of sitting toilets. Nature Knows Best is the culmination of an extensive eight-year research on the benefits of the natura
- A Collection of 15 Endorsements and Testimonials about Squatting
- Do you use sitting toilets? If your answer is yes, then you must read the testimonials about squatting given by doctors, health experts and ordinary people around the world…
- Frequently Asked Questions About Squatting
- Twelve of the most commonly asked questions about squatting.
- Your Toilet Posture – European Or Iranian-Style?
- In 2002, Iranian radiologist Dr Rad Saeed conducted a remarkable study on toilet posture. What he found has very serious implications for the Western world...
- Appendicitis - Why It is So Rare in Asia, Middle East and Africa?
- Discover the amazing truth about sitting toilets and appendicitis...why appendicitis is a disease of the Western world...
- Causes of Constipation... The Hidden Toilet Connection
- Causes of constipation... and the toilet connection the health authorities do not want you to know ...
- Colon Cancer – What Has Sitting Toilets Got To Do With It?
- Discover the REAL reason why colon cancer is so common in the West but virtually non-existent in the developing world…
- Crohn's Disease -- What Doctors Won't Tell You
- Discover the underlying cause of Crohns disease... And why it is common in the Western world, but not in Asia, Africa and the Middle East…
- Ulcerative Colitis – The Great Divide Between The West and Japan
- Ulcerative colitis – discover the reason why the number of cases in America and Northern Europe is 50 times higher than the number of cases in Japan. And what you can do to avoid it...
- Diverticulosis – A Disease of The English-Speaking, Western Nations
- Do you know the reason why almost everyone in the US, England, Australia and Canada above the age of 80 will get diverticulosis?
- The Root Cause of Hemorrhoids: Sitting Toilets
- Can squatting for waste elimination prevent and cure hemorrhoids?
- Heart Attack: The Dangerous (And Unknown) Role of Sitting Toilets
- You may have never heard about this before... It is shocking, but true. For people with weak hearts, sitting toilets can trigger a heart attack.
- GERD, Hiatus Hernia and Western Toilets
- Discover what Western (sitting) toilets have got to do with GERD and hiatus hernia
- Contamination of Small Intestines – What Has Toilet Posture Got To Do With It?
- Discover the link between sitting toilets and contamination of the small intestines, and the important role of the ileocecal valve in preventing this from happening…
- Pelvic Floor Prolapse – Why Are Caucasian Women So Vulnerable?
- Discover the hidden, underlying cause of pelvic floor prolapse. And the simple natural strategy that you can use to protect yourself...
- Urinary Incontinence – Why Women In The West Are So Susceptible...
- For some strange reason, women in the developing world seem to be immune to urinary incontinence. Yet, it is rampant in the Western countries. Discover why...
- Prostate Problems and Disorders – A Western Tragedy of Epidemic Proportions...
- Contrary to common belief, a high fat, low fiber diet is not the cause of the high incidence of prostate problems in the West. It is something else…the porcelain throne…
- Revealed -- The Key To Understanding Female and Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Doctors are still mystified by the high incidence of sexual dysfunction in both men and women. They would be astounded if they were to discover that the answer lies in a nerve, and toileting habits..
- Your Toilet Posture During Pregnancy – Is It Right for You and Your Baby?
- Discover four reasons why you should squat for waste elimination, especially during your pregnancy. And also why the Western world’s acceptance of sitting toilets is hurting mothers to be...
- Childbirth – Would You Be Lying Flat, Sitting, Squatting or Kneeling?
- Discover why the two most common childbirth positions – flat on back (lithotomy) and semi-sitting – are bad for you and your baby. And what is the most natural and advantageous position for childbirt
- The Roadmap To Colon Health
- Discover the three long-forgotten keys to colon health: regular bowel movements, toileting posture, colon cleansing and detoxification.
- Your Four Options... Should You Want To Switch From Sitting To Squatting...
- If you want to switch from sitting to squatting, there are only 4 options...
- Toilet Converter - From Sitting To Squatting
- A toilet converter may be what you are looking for if you do not have any squat toilets...
- Articles on Squatting, Toilet-Related Health Ailments Etc
- A collection of never before published articles on squatting. These articles will expand and increase your knowledge and understanding of the importance of correct toileting posture and much more…
- The Best Toilet In The World That You Can Have...
- What is the best toilet for you? From a totally different perspective… what is more popular and looks good to the eye may not necessarily be the best for you...
- Who Invented The Toilet?
- Was Thomas Crapper the one who invented the toilet? When did the first toilets appear? Discover the answers to these questions and more...
- News about Toilet-Related Health Problems
- News, discoveries and significant trends concerning toilet-related health problems.
- About Author of Toilet-Related-Ailments.com & This Site
- About the author of Toilet-Related-Ailments.com site. A little bit about me, and the story of how this website came about.
- Toilet Squatting Platform - Throwing Off The Yoke of Sitting Toilets
- If you want to squat for your bowel movements, you have a few options, Aside from a squatting toilet, you can use a toilet squatting platform...
- Squatting Versus Sitting
- Discover why squatting is most natural position for defecation in Ross Horne's eye-opening article on squatting versus sitting.
- The Cecum - A Fascinating Close Up View
- The first part of the colon, the cecum is shaped like a pouch and must be squeezed empty every day, for a simple reason...
- Historical Account of Appendicitis and Appendectomy
- Read a short fascinating account of appendicitis and appendectomy …
- Dr B. A. Sikirov's 1987 Research on Hemorrhoids
- The effect of squatting for waste elimination on hemorrhoid patients, based on 1987 research by Dr Berkowitz Sikirov
- Constipation and Toilets - What Doctors Have Known
- Constipation and toilets... discover what doctors have known about the connection between the two...
- The Valsalva Maneuver - Why So Many People Are Forced To Do It Everyday
- Discover the reason why those who use sitting toilets are forced to do the Valsalva Maneuver. And the danger it pose to your health…
- The Rectum - What Happens When You Sit
- Revealed - the effect of toilet posture on the rectum... and the process of waste elimination.
- Squatting - The Constipation Cure That Is Ignored By The West
- Do you have frequent constipation? There is a natural constipation cure that you should know about....
- Diagram of The Colon
- The colon can be divided into six major parts, each with a special function...
- What Is Diverticulitis?
- Find out the answers to questions like what is diverticulitis and more... the meaning of diverticulosis, diverticula, diverticulum and diverticular disease.
- Sigmoid Colon and Diverticulosis
- The two reasons why the sigmoid colon is where diverticulosis strikes most of the time.
- What Exactly Is The Prostate Gland?
- Find out what the prostate gland is, and what can happen to a man's urinary and sexual functions when there is a problem with it...
- Swollen Prostate - What You Need To Know
- Up till today, the medical establishment still does not know the exact cause of benign prostatic hyperplasia, the term to describe a swollen prostate. Actually the answer can be found in the East…
- Prostatitis – It May Be Something Else…
- With symptoms that are similar to prostatitis, pudendal neuropathy (PN) or pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE) is often mistakenly diagnosed as prostatitis. Read on to find out why…
- Traditional Birthing Positions - It Was Not Lying Flat or Semi-Sitting
- The Western world's standard birthing positions - lying flat on the back and semi-sitting positions - were introduced recently. Historically, women had used the squatting position...
- The Benefits of Squatting
- There are so many reasons why you should seriously consider adopting squatting as your toileting posture. In fact, there are nine benefits of squatting that the modern toilet doesn't deliver...
- Squatting Facets - Do You Still Have Them?
- Do you know why, unlike people in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, most Westerners find it difficult to squat for any length of time? It has to do with squatting facets...
- The Pudendal Nerve – What Can Go Wrong If You Don't Squat...
- Discover the important role of the little-known pudendal nerve in bladder, bowel and prostate functions and sexual health. Find out how the use of sitting toilets can cause injury to the pudendal ner
- A Brief History of The Pedestal Toilet
- If plumbing had not come on the scene in the 1850s, the sitting toilet might not have taken root in the Western world. Read about this and more in "The History of The Pedestal Toilet".
- Wallace Bowles - Squatting Campaign Titan
- Read about the remarkable story and work of Wallace Bowles – Aussie, former fighter pilot, aircraft accident investigator, crusader and titan in the grassroots campaign on squatting ...
- What You Need To Know About Toileting Posture, The Ileocecal Valve and Appendix
- The effect of sitting and squatting on the ileocecal valve and appendix. And why the use of sitting toilets can damage the ileocecal valve and cause appendicitis and small intestine contamination.
- The Life, Work and Legacy of Dr Denis Burkitt
- Not many people know that Dr Denis Burkitt, the man who started the high fiber diet movement, also made another discovery that is not as well known - the advantages of the squatting position.
- Contact Form for Toilet-Related-Ailments.com site
- Contact form for questions relating to toilet-related ailments.
- Toilet Related Ailments SiteSearch
- Use SiteSearch to gather more information on the ailments and diseases that are linked to sitting toilets.
- Acknowledgement of the work of Jonathan Isbit
- This site would not have been possible without the work of men and women, especially Jonathan Isbit, the inventor of Nature's Platform.
- Personal Experiences and Stories about Squatting
- For those who have never use the squatting position for defecation before, the first time can be a most memorable one. This Stories About Squatting section is for visitors to share their experiences.
- Sit Squat Toilet
- Sit squat toilet is a special kind of toilet that allows you to squat or sit for waste elimination.
- News about squatting
- Latest news relating to squatting and toilet health problems